Internexa

from Latin: "inter" (prep.) + "nexa" (from the verb "nectare": "link", "connect". Meaning: 1. (neut. plural) "things linked together or interconnected (with other people or things)" 2. (fem. sing.) "Woman (or girl) linked together or interconnected (with other people or things)". See also www.interplexa.blogspot.com

Minha foto
Nome:
Local: Brasília, Toronto

Brasiliense de origem montalvanense desbravando o gelado inverno do doutorado canadense.

21.9.07

Spring in Brasília

As some of you know, I am spending this autumn in Brasília. Only it's not autumn here, but spring. As the equinox is this weekend, here's a report of my new daily routine.


I wake up in the morning, and look through my window:







After a hearty breakfast, I drive to the university library:







I park a block away. As I walk alone I wonder
what my day will bring me:






I work in the library all morning:



I drive back home for lunch:





Every afternoon our parish's little library is open. That's where I go after lunch:




Day and winter come to an end in the capital of Brazil.

The end.